Getting featured on wedding blogs is always a goal of ours. It lets us know we’re shooting weddings in a way that is stylish and appealing to brides. It’s also a great source of exposure for our brand. So we’d like to give you an inside look into what we’ve gotten out of being featured, although we’re unsure if our results are typical or not.
1) We received this sweet SMP badge for inclusion on a “featured” tab on our blog and/or website.
2) Sixty-eight hits came straight from the SMP Texas feature.
3) Our Facebook fans increased by nine in just two days, though we can’t be 100% sure if all of them were a result of our SMP feature, or if some were simply part of our steady increase in general.
4) AFP’s Google Reader subscribers increased by five over this same two-day period.
5) We received approximately five inquiries from brides who saw our feature on SMP Texas.
What did you think of this behind-the-scenes post? Are there any other details you’d like to know about our feature? Or about any topic for that matter?